Orangethorpe United Methodist Church:
The Class of 2011
June 2011 — Congratulations, graduates! Here are some of our young people who are marching down the aisle:
OUMC photo album
- Jonathan Atienza, Lucille and Próspero's daughter, graduating from _____ High School.
- Sharra Bergstrom, Lois Stoughton's granddaughter, received her nursing degree in May.
- Courtney Bone, Kelly and Jeff Bone's daughter, and Judy and Don's granddaughter, from Buena Park High School.
- Anne Marie Clinton, Margaret Padrick's granddaughter, and niece of Wendy Lenaburg, graduated with honors and received degrees in Culinary Arts and Business.
- Stephen Culver, Tom and Marlene Griffith's son, with an A. A. S. degree from Central Arizona College.
- Hannah Groudas, Peg and Tom Horngren's granddaughter, from _____ High School in Massachusetts.
- Jake Hilgen, Janice and Al Fowler's grandson, from Tesoro High School in Rancho Santa Margarita.
- Troy Miller, Tammy and Perry's son, from Fullerton Union High School.
- Amber Morones, Linda Howlett's granddaughter, from Esperanza High School in Anaheim.
- Peggy Stempson, our beloved former youth director and all-around great gal, received her Masters degree in Theology from Iliff School of Theology in Denver. She will be an associate pastor in South Dakota starting July 1.
- Carly Tsuda, Lynne and Ken's daughter, and Barbara Johnson's granddaughter, from Troy High School. Carly has just returned from six months in France where she was an exchange student and lived with a family in Pierrelatte, where she attended school. She was also able to visit Paris, Lyon, and Geneva, as well as nearby attractions and towns. She leaves September 1 for St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota.
OUMC Home Page