Orangethorpe United Methodist Church:
The Class of 2015
- Griffee Albaugh, daughter of Tim and Michelle Albaugh and granddaughter
of Carol Roberts, is graduating from Dana Hills High School. In the fall, Griffee
will be attending the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington:
- Sarah Ann Carey, Chuck and Jeanette Carey's granddaughter, expects to graduate from West Coast University in August 2015 with a Bachelor of Science degree. She will take the State Board licensure for Registered Nurse. Meanwhile, she is continuing to work as an LVN at CITrials. See Sarah's entry in our 2010 grads page.
- Jacob Ferrer, Manny's grandson, graduated kindergarten with honors.
- Castine Friberg. Vanguard University conferred the degree of Bachelor of Arts/Religion Summa Cum Laude to Castine on Friday, May 8, 2015:
- Joseph Mark Manson, son of Steve and Patty Manson
and grandson of Joe and Pat Manson, graduated
with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry /
Chemistry at the University of San Diego, Revelle College.
Hoping to work in pharmaceuticals, developing drugs for sick people.
- Forrest McFarland, son of Pastor John and Kathleen, is graduating from high school.
- Chad McFarland, Pastor John and Kathleen's son, graduating from junior high.
- Jennifer and Kimberly Morales, daughters of Maria and Carmelo, are graduating from Parks Junior High School in Fullerton. Jen and Kim will enter Sunny Hills High School in the Fall.
- Julia Rose Smith, daughter of Jason and Emily Smith and
granddaughter of Joe and Pat Manson, is graduating from high
school in Colfax, Indiana, her future plan is to continue in
her own business, "Sunset Hills Photography".
- Carly Elizabeth Tsuda, daughter of Lynne and Ken Tsuda,
sister of Dave Tsuda and granddaughter of Barbara Johnson
is graduating from St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota
with the degree in Social Concerns & American Studies.
Carly is planning to live in Chicago and wait for answers
to applications she has sent out. In this photo, she is
holding the "St. Olaf torch", given to all graduating seniors:
And for all our graduates: Praise the Lord!
OUMC photo album
OUMC Home Page