- What does a Pilgrim call his best friend?
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes - a building can't jump at all.
- What are unhappy cranberries called?
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
- Where did the Pilgrims come from?
Their parents, of course!
- What did the turkey say to the computer?
Google, google, google!
- Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks.
- Why can't you take a turkey to church?
Because they use such FOWL language.
- Why did the pilgrim's pants keep falling off?
The buckle was on his hat!
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas, Eve!
- What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail?
She'd go to a "re-tail" shop for a new one!
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What's the first thing elves learn in school?
- What do you call Santa when he has no money?
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
- Where does Santa stay when he's on holidays?
At a Ho-ho-hotel
- What do snowmen eat for lunch?
- How do snowmen greet each other?
Ice to meet you!
- What kind of money do they use at the North Pole?